Tuesday 15 November 2011

DAY FOURTEEN: the yoga glow

DAY FOURTEEN
Monday already? These weekends aren't long enough. Although, I can't complain - this one went by reallll fast - and it was so nice out - it was hard to feel miserable about the workweek starting. I finished my day early in order to make the 4pm class with Colleen before my work share shift at the studio. As I walked in, Claire said I was glowing - and honestly, I felt the glow - from the inside out! My skin has become so soft - I don't even moisturize anymore (and I used to after every shower). All that fresh blood being pumped in my body and all those toxins being kicked out - it's no wonder I feel so fresh and so clean clean! I talked with Christian (one of the challengers) who continuously said he was on FIRE throughout the earlier days of the challenge (when I was feeling, well, not so hot) but now, I know what he was talking about. I have overcome the darkness and the anger and am just a happy little yogi :)

"Bikram Yoga's twenty-six posture exercises systematically move fresh, oxygenated blood to one hundred percent of your body, to each organ and fiber, restoring all systems to healthy working order, just as Nature intended. Proper weight, muscle tone, vibrant good health, and a sense of well being will automatically follow." AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment