Thursday 3 November 2011

DAY THREE: hot hot heat

DAY THREE: Touched my forehead to my KNEE! woot woot.

Today's class was taught by the funny and entertaining Wendy Tran. I absolutely love taking her classes - she is always so enthusiastic and encouraging! I never have a bad attitude for those 90 minutes I'm with her :) Oh, not to mention, she counts in Chinese every now and then - which makes me stop counting myself and just beeeee in the posture. J'aime ca.

As soon as we started class, I realized how hot the heat felt on my skin. No juicyness. No Humidity. Just HOT HOT HEAT. I felt like I was in a tanning salon on full blast with a broken fan - help! But as all 37 students entered into Triangle pose, humidity had set in! And then I heard it - DRIP DRIP DRIP - oh the magical sound of sweat beads dripping down every part of your body to the ground! So cleansing for our skin - flushing out all the toxins and impurities! Out with the bad and IN WITH THE GOOD :)

I'll keep this entry nice and short and end with one last thought "I need to do this 10 more times!?" Oh dear.

GOODNIGHT DAY THREE - i'm off to cuddle my fireman. haha (really, there's a fireman in my bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment